My Top Recommended Tools
Looking for a tool I mentioned in my blog post or YouTube Channel? Below is a list of my top recommended tools.
Best Online Course Platform
Use Thinkific to start, grow, and build your online course business. Sign up for a free account below.
Best AI Writing Software
Content at Scale
Looking for a way to write blog posts fast and save money? Check out Content at Scale below.
Best Email Software
Collecting email addresses on your blog has never been easier with Convertkit. Get a free account now.
Best eCommerce Platform
Shopify is the #1 e-commerce platform and works excellent for dropship businesses.
Best SEO Tool
Ahrefs is the #1 SEO tool. It’ll help you research keywords, build links, and better understand SERPs.
Best Blog Hosting
Bluehost is the #1 WordPress hosting option for bloggers just getting started.
Below are smaller tools that help me speed up my work and finish things faster.
- Capitalize My Title – This tool will automatically capitalize your blog post titles correctly.
- Remove Background – This will remove the background from your photos.
- YouTube to MP3 – I use this tool to convert YouTube videos into mp3 so I can listen to them.
- Techsmith Capture – The free tool works great for grabbing images from the web.
- Irfanview – Free tool to do simple image resizing
- Canva – Free tool to create outstanding images for my blog post
- Camtasia – A paid tool that allows me to edit my YouTube videos
- ScreenPal – A great video editing tool if you don’t have much money to spend.
- Pexels – A great place to get free images for your website.