Below are the tools I use to run my side business on a day-to-day basis.
Teachable is the course platform I use to create my courses. This platform lets you create quality courses without all the tech hassles so you can focus on creating great courses for your students.
14 Day Free Trial – Click Here
Ezoic is an ad technology platform that tests a variety of different ad placements to help you find the most valuable ad placements for your blog or website and is the ad platform that I use.
Convertkit is an easy-to-use email platform designed for creators. You can create email automation, tag, and segment list, and even sell digital products.
Click Here to Sign Up For Free
Are you looking for a solid tool to do keyword research that won’t break the bank then LongtailPro is the way to go? This tool will show you exactly what keywords to target and which ones to stay away from.
When it comes to buying domain names I personally like to keep them all in one spot so I can manage them all with ease. Plus they offer some of the best prices that you can afford to go anywhere else.
If you plan to sell physical products online then Shopify is the place to be. Shopify’s all-in-one platform takes care of all the tech stuff so you can focus on selling and doing what you do best.
Click Here for a 14 Day Free Trial
Just getting started with your first website? Then Bluehost is a great option. With their step-by-step setup tutorial, you’ll have your first site up in no time at all.
If you have one site or multiple sites ManageWP is a great solution to help you track updates, site performance, do backups, and even check your search engine rankings.
Need quality specialized images for your blog? Storyblocks has a huge repository of images, videos, and audio. All for a low monthly fee.
Below are some smaller tools I use that help me speed up my work and get things done faster.
- Capitalize My Title – This tool will automatically capitalize your blog post titles the correct way.
- Remove Background – Will remove background from your photos.
- Headline Generator – Need ideas for your need blog post headline? Then try this tool.
- YouTube to MP3 – I use this tool to convert YouTube video into mp3 so I can listen to them.
- Techsmith Capture – Free tool that works great for grabbing images right off the web.
- Irfanview – Free tool to do simple image resizing
- Canva – Free tool to create great images for my blog post
- Camtaisa – A paid tool that allows me to edit my YouTube videos
- Screencast-O-Matic – A great video editing tool if you don’t have a lot of money to spend.
- Pexels – A great place to get free images for you website.